Monday, January 5, 2009

Finally, updates....!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok All, I finally have updates for you and pictures, yep, I said pictures. Finally!, you all can take a look at my work. I've done five photo shoots in the past month. It took so long to get the photos from my first shoot, but the last photo shoot teams have been great to me!!! I was able to receive photos that same day if not in the couple days that followed the shoots.

Let me tell you, I know I love doing makeup, but wow! - the rush I get at these photo shoots is just amazing!! I am not only able to showcase my work to models and photographers, but I am able to see a side of me that I didn't even know existed ~ CREATIVITY .... I thought I had none, but I've been blowing my socks off with the images I am able to create in my head. From the models outfits to their positioning for the shots, I just come up with constant ideas.
Below are photos from my past shoots. Enjoy and PLEASE comment (good or bad)!!!!

** Glamour Shoot with Marlene Blum Photography





Model: Bryttani Schlater















** Glamour Shoot with GJ Spiller Photography


Models: Armani & Lori























**Lifestyle Shoot with Davis Photographic































** Fashion Shoot with

Eric Lennstrom Photography

Models: Elvina & Ksanka














3 comments:

Computer & Internet Blog said...

When I was looking your model from top to bottom that are good no 5 and no 7.

g. girl said...

good job, danielle! it was exciting shooting with you and seeing your creativity come out. keep it up!

guen

Computer & Internet Blog said...

Thank you very much I have been receive your comment.




http://link2communion.com/pages/index.php?refid=pelangi08