Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fashion Photoshoot


Another shoot has yet passed. I just received the pics and sad to say I am SO not impressed with my work. I know it will take a while to make $$ to buy better product, but until I am able to, I am going to pause on the shoots.

Chantelle, beautiful girl, but I had challenges with some acne. My pics were Photoshopped so you can't see all the acne, and besides that the colors are just not what I was going for!
Not only do I need better bases and concealors but I also am in need of some color with strong pigment. Do you see those lips??... I was trying for a HOT PINK lip to go with her accessories. Also take a look at her eyes, the purple is there but not what I was trying for...
Until tomorrow.........Nightie, night




1 comment:

g. girl said...

don't be hard on yourself. focus on what you are doing right. everyone has room for improvement. be positive and innovative with your obstacles.