Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another set and a window to more sets....

I just received great news! I will have the opportunity to work as a makeup & hair artist on another film set. And this time it is a paid position. This opportunity came about a couple months back. After I graduated from the makeup academy, I assisted an experienced t.v. makeup artist for a pilot. I learned so much from her! Hands on experience is just amazing....The pilot was sent out and got picked up! WoooHoooo! I will be on set again in November for the whole month. Soon I will disclose the name, lots of fine print to follow right now. Keep me in your prayers. Muuuaaahh! ~Danielle

1 comment:

Drea said...

That is soo cool. Way to go chicka, cant wait to hear all about it! BTw love your profile pic you are just too cute!